ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

May 19, 2007

Favicon

I won, I won!! I finally win something! Well, I got a free Favicon designed by Ilker for my earlier post about his great graphic design blog. For my effort, I was awarded the above favicon (see url address bar), which means I came in second in the review contest, or did I? I'm still waiting for Ilker's update for the review contest to confirm my placing. I wonder who's blog review won a free re-design of their blog? It's exciting to see how the new blog design will look like.

With a little help and so much patience from Ilker, I've added the favicon to my url bar, THANK YOU SO MUCH, Ilker! So what do you think? Is my favicon cool or what? I wasn't able to view the favicon when I surf with IE7, but when I switch browser to FF, bingo, I saw the favicon. Do you encounter problem viewing it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you won. I also see that you are taking the Courtney challenge. He is a great guy and I have worked with him for a while and he has helped me out a lot. I think he is going to do really well with blogging. Best of luck with the competition.

BetShopBoy said...

Thanks Cade!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning. For as many things as I have submitted for I am due to win something.

BetShopBoy said...

Hey Dave, I'm sure your turn will come soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You truly deserve it. Hope to see more informative entries on you blog.