ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

May 1, 2007

Get Paid to Review my post - PayPerPost

After getting my Google PR ranking in this latest round of update, the first make money online programme I joined was PayPerPost. I could have joined PPP long ago, but I waited as I think a higher PR ranking then zero would fetch me more and higher value opportunities. Getting paid to write about Web sites, products, services and companies. That's awesome!


With PayPerPost advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics. Search through a list of opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.

Besides advertisers' opportunities, PayPerPost has also introduce a new Get Paid to Review My Post program! You can invite new prospective Posties to review your blog posts and both of you get paid! When someone clicks on the "Get Paid to Review My Post" badge (below) and signs up with PayPerPost, a special opportunity is created JUST FOR THEM! The $7.50 opportunity asks them to write a post in their blog reviewing a post on YOUR blog.

This is a great opportunity for you to earn money and grow your sphere of influence. You can generate thousands of links back to your site and earn money for each link! As soon as the new Postie gets paid for reviewing your blog you get paid $7.50!

So wait no more, I know it's not $100, but $7.50 for a 10 minutes job, where else can you get this kind of opportunity? So go on, click on the badge below, blog about my blog and let's get paid!

0 comments: