ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

May 28, 2007

OMG! What's Going On?


Yeah, exactly WTF's happening to Technorati? Ever since the refreshed version of Technorati was introduced with some other changes (including Technorati Authority) in early May, different problems have been encountered by bloggers.


Mine came in the form of my Fan count. It was hovering above 200 a few days back, but just now I checked, my Fan count was ZERO!


Is it just my blog or has anyone encountered the same problem? I've contacted Technorati via email, but was alerted not to expect a reply from them! Dead-end....

Anyone care to clue me in on WTF is going on?

8 comments:

Matt Huggins said...

I just looked, and I see that my count is at zero too. It was previously at about 10-11. Not as devastating as your change, but still disappointing if they don't fix it. Hopefully not all is lost.

Matt Huggins said...

I just took another look, and I realized that it still has my favorite blogs saved on Technorati. One of my favorite blogs on there is JohnChow.com. I then looked at JohnChow's data, and it shows that zero people favorited his site. Since I just saw that it's showing I have his blog as a favorite, I'm guessing it's just a bug right now with Technorati displaying zero for everyone's favorite count.

Anonymous said...

There have been a few of them bugs on Technorati as of late. They're probably in an overwhelming stage for improvement right now. I'm sure it'll sort itself out pretty soon.

BetShopBoy said...

In that case, we've to wait and see what transpire next.

hire seo expert said...

Yes you are absolutely right BetShopBoy that we all have to wait and see what transpire next.

VPS Hosting said...

Instead of asking this question, we all should wait and watch.

van hire coventry said...

Yes actually I also have noticed those changes... Can you provide some more information about this???

seo tutorial said...

I also faced the same problem. But I don't the reason behind this. Let me know if you have any solution for this.