ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

May 18, 2007

The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007

I have not been tagged for a meme by anyone before, so what I usually do to join an online movement, was to 'gatecrash' the party! This time, I'm going to gatecrash "The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007" party over at Digital Filipino. It is actually an online election to elect 10 of the best blogs of 2007 (elected blogs must be created from August 2007), a movement started by bloggers, for bloggers.

Janette Toral had turned it into a contest of sorts, where she'll draw 10 random posts about the "Top 10" list to win US$100 each(draw date on Aug 1st). Ever the sucker for online contest, I won't let slip the chance to join this contest, and at the same time, would like to think I've a small part to play in contributing in the spotting of great blogs that are making waves out there!

Here goes my list of the top 10 in random order:

1. GarryConn.com

2. JA KEL DAILY DOT COM

3. doshdosh

4. RYAN SHAMUS DOT COM

5. REALITY WIRED

6. BLOGGING TIPS

7. Courtneytuttle.com

8. Nate Whitehill dot Com

9. SmartWealthyRich

10. Kumiko's Cash Quest

14 comments:

Cash Quests said...

I'm not sure I'm influential enough to be on the list, but thank you!

Kumiko

BetShopBoy said...

you are being modest, in my book, you are influential in charting how AGLOCO may turn out!

crazy4bass said...

I agree with Kumiko but thank you for the plug.

BetShopBoy said...

Hey James, you are most welcome.

btw, have we exchange Technorati Fave?

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for adding me to the list! I'm with Kumiko and am not sure that I'm there yet, but I hope that I'm helping people somehow! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Great Post.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanx a bunch for nominating me! i appreciate it very very much! :) I got nominated yesterday, and will post my thing today, i'll link to your post also! :)
Thanx a bunch!

BetShopBoy said...

Thanks Jonathan!

Anonymous said...

great picks! but i still think Courtneytuttle.com's contest is quite a desperate cry for on-line publicity.

BetShopBoy said...

Court's a good guy, I see nothing desperate about it, many bloggers are running contest to bump up traffic

Anonymous said...

Good list!
I especially like that you put garryconn and kumiko in.

BetShopBoy said...

Glad you like the list. Garry & Kumiko just about deserve to be in that list.

FlyKiller said...

Awesome! Thank you for adding me to the list! And #1 Wow!! ")

Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will include your entry in our raffle this Wednesday.