ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Jun 29, 2007

Essentially Yours!


To celebrate her blog's one year old birthday on 22 June, Charlene over at Essential Keystrokes is holding a one week long birthday bash where readers can expect a full week of spectacular posts and prizes galore to be won! Yes, you heard it right, you do not have to bring presents, instead prepare to win one! How fun is that!! The prizes just keep getting more and more as more sponsors donated generously for the blog's birthday bash! Charlene is indeed a very popular blogger.

I must admit, albeit embarassingly, I'm a new reader of Essential Keystrokes, and I'm already gate-crashing the birthday bash! The least I could do is to wish the blog a big

Happy Blogging Birthday!

One of her post I enjoyed tremendously is "How Do You Explain Blogging To Your Mom?" In the post, Char wrote about her brilliant analogy of the whole concept of blogging which she created and used to explain to her mom. Do check out this and many other interesting posts on Essential Keystrokes.

To enter the contest, just link to any of her posts and leave her a comment to tell her which prize(s) you would like to win. The contest closes at midnight EDT on Friday, June 29, 2007.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great write up! I really appreciate it. I hope you win!!

Happy Friday.

BetShopBoy said...

No problem, glad you like it. I hope I win too!

Anonymous said...

Prizes to celebrates one's blogversary? Cool. I celebrate mine coming up this August 29.

BetShopBoy said...

Hey fruity, Aug 29 will zip by in a flash, you better start preparing the birthday bash!

Aditya said...

Hi i saw you in mylot, and wish you all the best in this competition

Anonymous said...

ohhh thanks for getting me hooked to char's site too now haha...good deal!