ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Jul 12, 2008

Promotional Pens Plus Flip Video Contest

John Chow and his friends at Bic Promo Pens are holding a really cool contest. They will be giving away two Flip Video cameras to two lucky winners, one Flip Video Ultra and one Flip Video Mino. The winners can also expect a few Bic Pens as well.

The great thing about this contest is how easy it is to enter. You earn one entry by simply commenting on the contest post. Easy, right? But there’s more! You can earn five more entries if you blog about this contest and link to the contest post and the sponsor.

You have until July 31 to send in your entries. Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your post and thank you for sharing this post. So please keep it up for next readers.

Anonymous said...

Man, it seems like MarketLeverage is having contests on tons of blogs. And they have a tons of awesome prizes they're offering.

Anonymous said...

I finally gave up on winning and just purchased a flip. I love it and I'm glad I did. Did you keep one for yourself?

Anonymous said...

Very informative! I just love it ..... well i don't have any doubt about your articles... your posts are awesome... Honestly you are simply the best.Thanks for sharing this in your post with us. This a definitely a very good read for me!Keep posting

Anonymous said...

Nicely done!