ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Feb 21, 2010

Hot Na'vi Sex Scene in Animation



This video may not be suitable for minors.

This is a hilarious animation loosely based on the hit movie Avatar.

The creator of this video Harry Patridge, says, "I wanted to make this due to the fact it bugged me in the movie that Jake managed to nail Neytiri with little to no knowledge of Na'vi mating practices. I mean, I'm assuming it's pretty similar, but considering they have magic hair veins that connect with nature, there's obviously some pretty big anatomical differences..."

5 comments:

Begleitagentur said...

Its a great one. Thanks for the post.

canon printer cartridges perth said...

Hmm!!! amazing video I really enjoyed it thanks...

rank checker said...

I like this movie!Thank you!

Precious said...

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.


Regards
Evelina

yoga for beginners said...

LOL. That's really hilarious spoof animation video of Avatar. :)