ss_blog_claim=905dc84beb26d0a4625d1a95ba742313

Mar 12, 2010

Preview of Universal Studios Singapore

Universal Studios Singapore in Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) will be open (albeit a soft launch) to the public from March 18 at 8.28am.

During the Chinese New Year period in February, there was a sneak preview of this first Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia and I was there to soak in the new playground.

Here are a few snapshots I took during the sneak-peek:





For more detailed writeup of the sneak-peek, click here.

4 comments:

Kay | OnlinePosterPrinting.com said...

This is really cool! I now have more reasons too visit Singapore. I really love to go there even before! Now they have Universal Studios there? Really awesome. Thank you so much for sharing!

Reno Real estate said...

hey,
it is really cool and nice .
i never been to singapore but now i will try my best .
thanks for showing such a nice pics with me.

free enterprise software said...

This is really interesting...Universal Studios Singapore opened March 18, 2010, as part of the US$4.5 billion Resorts World Sentosa development.Wonderful place to visit with kids...I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information.

coders for hire said...

I like this preview.. When i saw this really i got impressed.. I agree this one.. Really cool post..